The image on the projector is very dark when using Mac OS. It seems much better in Windows
There is a display setting that causes the image to be very dark with Mac OS, even though the brightness setting is correct in Windows Vista on the same computer.
Please follow these steps to change the setting.
Open Display Preferences
- Connect your laptop to the projector with the display issue.
- Click the Apple in the upper left corner of the screen. On the menu that appears, choose System Preferences.
- When the window below appears, click the Displays option on the second row.
Select the Color Tab
- Two windows will appear: One for the display on the laptop and one for the projector. The one for the projector will be labeled at the top with something like Dell 2400MP. Choose that window.
- Click on the Color tab at the top. The selected display profile should be called something like Dell 2400MP or Dell 2300MP.
Select sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and choose sRGB IEC61966-2.1. The projector image should now be much brighter.